HVAC Systems Design Handbook, Fifth Edition
A complete, fully revised HVAC design reference
Thoroughly updated with the latest codes, technologies, and practices, this all-in-one resource provides details, calculations, and specifications for designing efficient and effective residential, commercial, and industrial HVAC systems.
HVAC Systems Design Handbook, Fifth Edition, features new information on energy conservation and computer usage for design and control, as well as the most recent International Code Council (ICC) Mechanical Code requirements. Detailed illustrations, tables, and essential HVAC equations are also included. This comprehensive guide contains everything you need to design, operate, and maintain peak-performing HVAC systems.
- Load calculations
- Air- and fluid-handling systems
- Central plants
- Automatic controls
- Equipment for cooling, heating, and air handling
- Electrical features of HVAC systems
- Design documentation–drawings and specifications
- Construction through operation
- Technical report writing
- Engineering fundamentals-fluid mechanics, thermodynamics, heat transfer, psychrometrics, sound and vibration
- Indoor air quality (IAQ)
- Sustainable HVAC systems
- Smoke management
Read reviews about HVAC Systems Design Handbook, Fifth Edition
Buy HVAC Systems Design Handbook, Fifth Edition with credit card. Check Best Savings Here.
This product have ASIN CODE:
0071622977. You can find similiar product at our Home Alarm Directory